Friday, November 22, 2013

ISABEL MARANT POUR H&M











































hey guys :)

sorry that I have not published anything for so long time ... but I'm very busy with university, etc. -.-
in the next view months I will post more stuff . . . and outfits ;) i have so many new clothes !!! 
AND I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU

today is an amazing day for me ... the Isabel Marant x H&M stuff is finally arrived ! and I´m so happy !!
i LOVE the cooperation ... and i think the clothes are very nice and the quality is so good.

my favorite piece is the ---SMILE SWEATER--- i love it ! it´s perfect for the cold fall/winter.
i make an outfit post with this sweater today or tomorrow ... you can see it here ;) hope you like
the post ... thanks for reading.

P.S. do you have any outfits with stuff from Isabel Marant pour H&M ... PLEASE post it in the comments !


have a nice weekend and enjoy the day <3

xoxo manu

5 comments:

  1. great purchase !!!

    xoxo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help Latvia and your fellow people in any way you can at this difficult time!

    Brigtita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/2013/11/today-weare-mourning.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures! beautiful blog by the way-i just book marked it!

    would love you to give me some advice on my blog!

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete